The Chartdata export extension has access to information about sheets & summary data in your Tableau dashboards. That information includes:
- Name of the sheets being used
- Summary data in each sheet including column names, types and the data required to produce the chart (usually aggregated data)
- Full data in each sheet including column names, types
The Chart Data Export extension does not have access to your full underlying data but have access to the full data that you have used in the sheet. The chartdata export extension does not store any information about you or your dashboards on any server, nor does it process any meta information or data from your dashboards outside of your local web browser. The excel file is generated locally from data contained in your local Tableau browser session. Use of this extension will store sheet & column information in your workbook xml, however this information is already present in other areas of the xml.
Personal data that we process
Beinex will processes your personal data by using our services and / or by providing it to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Information about your activities on our website
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Beinex will processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- To analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
How long we store personal data
Beinex does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the
purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the
following (categories) of personal data:
- Information on your activities on our website: max 3 months after your last visit
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Beinex and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in our files to you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
How we secure personal information
Beinex takes the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you are under the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org